When I opened my parcel to reveal the Fiddle Stick product which i had backed from kickstarter, it came across me as a toy at first sight. The packaging is very colorful and had what we could describe as a comic book look and feel to it.
There are 10 fidgety parts to this toy. However, some pieces may not be what youre used to:
1. Cogs click as they rotate.
2. Rollerball - it doesnt click when you press down, but it rolls in all directions.
3. Click buttons - like bubblewrap popping to infinity.
4. Worry stone - That groove on the side you slide your thumb through.
5. Lightswitch - Makes clickety noise when you switch from one side to another.
6. Dot matrix - That jagged part at the bottom... like a roughtly texture worry stone.
7. Joystick - can rotate, switch in all directions, but doesnt click when you press down or pull up.
8. Rope Loop - wrap it around a finger and do some tricks with it - just dont hurt anyone.
9. Slider - opposite of the worry stone, this guy is not spring loaded, and pretty much slides from each side.
10. Fidget Spinner - yup... with 2 heads that light up when you press it... i dont know how to change the battery!
Typical gamer that lives in the internet who also crawls outside once in a while.